How To Delete Thai best dict Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Thai best dict account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Thai best dict app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Thai best dict completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Thai best dict Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Thai best dict. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Thai best dict via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Thai best dict.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Thai best dict of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Thai best dict's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Thai best dict on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Thai best dict from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Thai best dict app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Thai best dict from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Thai best dict icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Thai best dict.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Thai best dict app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Thai best dict" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Thai best dict from your Android phone
To delete Thai best dict from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Thai best dict.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Thai best dict app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Thai best dict app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Thai best dict Software Details
User will be satisfied with this Thai - English dictionary because: - It has the largest vocabulary - Detail description for each word and a lot of samples - Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using * Full support pronunciation for both English and Thai will help you so much in study these languages. (This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.) Please setup the Thai keyboard before using this application. This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is...