How to Delete Golf Tracks Lite Completely
Learn how to delete your Golf Tracks Lite account, your personal data and also delete the Golf Tracks Lite app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Golf Tracks Lite completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Golf Tracks Lite Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Golf Tracks Lite. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Golf Tracks Lite via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Golf Tracks Lite.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Golf Tracks Lite of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Golf Tracks Lite's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Golf Tracks Lite on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Golf Tracks Lite from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Golf Tracks Lite app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Golf Tracks Lite from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Golf Tracks Lite icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Golf Tracks Lite.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Golf Tracks Lite app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Golf Tracks Lite" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Golf Tracks Lite from your Android phone
To delete Golf Tracks Lite from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Golf Tracks Lite.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Golf Tracks Lite app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Golf Tracks Lite app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Golf Tracks Lite Software Details
1. This app will enhance your user experience by adding a floating on-top-widget that will enable you to interact seamlessly with your social networks, search the web and read your favorite content on top of any app – without switching apps.
2. Golf Tracks is an electronic golf Score Card, Handicap Tracker and Range Finder.
3. Additionally, the floating on-top-widget may display useful offers and free coupons that support our development.