How To Delete Music Folder Player Free Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Music Folder Player Free account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Music Folder Player Free app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Music Folder Player Free completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Music Folder Player Free
Delete Music Folder Player Free Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Music Folder Player Free. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Music Folder Player Free via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Music Folder Player Free.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Music Folder Player Free of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Music Folder Player Free's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Music Folder Player Free on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Music Folder Player Free from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Music Folder Player Free app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Music Folder Player Free from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Music Folder Player Free icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Music Folder Player Free.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Music Folder Player Free app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Music Folder Player Free" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Music Folder Player Free from your Android phone
To delete Music Folder Player Free from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Music Folder Player Free.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Music Folder Player Free app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Music Folder Player Free app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Music Folder Player Free Software Details
Music Folder Player was made for people who don't like to see music displayed based on artist, album, track or playlists. If you prefer organizing your audio tracks in folder this may be the right player for you. Besides that it comes with a lot of unique features. • Material Design • Resume where you left. Stores for each folder where you left • Show folders as a 'flat' list if you have a small collection • Show folder hierarchy like in a file manager for larger collections • Virtual folder with your favorite songs • Playlists • Four configurable seek buttons. Very useful for seek...