How To Delete Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A
Delete Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tellonym .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tellonym of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A from your Android phone
To delete Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tellonym: Anonymous Q&A Software Details
Tellonym is a simple way to feel closer to your friends. Learn more about them, see what they're talking about and finally hear their honest opinions. How does it work? 1.) Share your profile link with friends 2.) Receive hundreds of honest anonymous messages (Tells) 3.) Create answers on your profile and share them with friends 4.) Follow your friends and join the conversation Your friends are already here. Join now!