How to Delete Taxfix Completely
Learn how to delete your Taxfix: Tax return for Germany account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Taxfix Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Taxfix: Tax return for Germany:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Taxfix account, contact Taxfix via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Taxfix of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Taxfix on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Taxfix: Tax return for Germany".
3. Delete Taxfix on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Taxfix: Tax return for Germany" and Click "Uninstall".
Taxfix: Tax return for Germany Product Details
Whether you're an employee, trainee, student, pensioner, or expat, you can now take taxes into your own hands. With Taxfix, you can fill out your tax return in the simple question-answer mode, or hand things over to an independent tax advisor who will file your taxes for you. Either way – complete your 2019 - 2022 income tax returns in no time at all. No risk: file your tax return and only pay when you receive your tax assessment. Download the app now and take control of your financial well-being! // NEW: Expert Service Taxfix connects you with an independent tax advisor so you can sit back and have your taxes filed for you. Simply upload your documents to the app and a professional will do the rest. If you decide to file on your own with Taxfix: // Step by step Our app retrieves important info from you in a simple, conversational way – much like an interview. The intelligent question flow ensures that you only answer questions relevant to your case. // No tax expertise required You don't need tax knowledge to answer our questions. If you are unsure about something, the info boxes within the app offer assistance at any point. // Simply photograph or upload your documents Upload or photograph your annual payslip (Lohnsteuerbescheinigung) and a document to confirm your identity. To save you effort, we automatically transfer all relevant data from your annual payslip to the corresponding fields of your tax return. // Risk-free calculation Compared to the classic paper-form tax return, Taxfix's income tax calculation offers a distinct advantage: It's completely risk-free! You can have your refund calculated – free of charge – and then decide whether or not you would like us to submit your tax return to the tax office. // Paperless transmission Your tax return gets filed electronically, using the tax authorities' official ELSTER interface. Thanks to the paperless transmission to your local tax office, you don't need to print or sign anything. Filing your taxes is a completely contactless transaction with Taxfix. // Fair pricing policy Downloading the Taxfix app, using the app, and calculating your tax refund are all free. For a flat fee of €39.99, or €59.99 for married couples and civil partnerships, you can submit your tax return directly to your local tax office. For 30% of your tax refund, you can have your taxes prepared and filed for you by an expert tax advisor. // Fast & efficient Did you know that taxpayers in Germany can look forward to an average refund of €1,072? Or that you're able to file your tax returns retroactively for up to four years? This would amount to a combined average tax refund of over €4,000. With Taxfix you can complete a tax return in under 30 minutes! So, what are you waiting for? We created Taxfix to support as many taxpayers as possible in claiming their well-earned tax refunds. Our app always works to your advantage – any lump sums or deductions that apply are automatically considered! Please note: To guarantee the best possible quality of our service, Taxfix currently only focuses on certain tax cases. For this reason, our income tax app does not yet support the following groups of people or income:: - Self-employment & freelancers - Private pensions - Income from renting and leasing - Income from forestry and agriculture - Year-round limited tax liability - Double income (= from more than one country at the same time) - Income from abroad during your stay in Germany (except for interest and dividends, subsequent salary for previous activities abroad, and V + V / L + F from EU / EEA)