How To Delete Our Budget Book Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Our Budget Book account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Our Budget Book app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Our Budget Book completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Our Budget Book Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Our Budget Book. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Our Budget Book via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Our Budget Book.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Our Budget Book of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Our Budget Book's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Our Budget Book on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Our Budget Book from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Our Budget Book app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Our Budget Book from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Our Budget Book icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Our Budget Book.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Our Budget Book app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Our Budget Book" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Our Budget Book from your Android phone
To delete Our Budget Book from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Our Budget Book.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Our Budget Book app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Our Budget Book app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Our Budget Book Software Details
Easy income and spending management for your family with "Our Budget Book": Keep an eye on your money in self-created categories. Create monthly bookings. Use the report page to see a graphical overview of your finances. Synchronize several installations of the app on different devices via Google Drive. All features: • Plan your personal finances and keep track of your spending • Free categories for income and expenses • Material design for Android 2.3 and higher • Synchronization across multiple devices with Google Drive • Various color themes • Report page with several diagrams • O...