How to Delete N26 Completely
Learn how to delete your N26 — The Mobile Bank account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete N26 Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by N26 — The Mobile Bank:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your N26 account, contact N26 via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify N26 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete N26 on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete N26 — The Mobile Bank".
3. Delete N26 on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "N26 — The Mobile Bank" and Click "Uninstall".
N26 — The Mobile Bank Product Details