How To Delete Kirchentag 2019 Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Kirchentag 2019 account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Kirchentag 2019 app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Kirchentag 2019 completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Kirchentag 2019 Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Kirchentag 2019. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Kirchentag 2019 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Kirchentag 2019.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Kirchentag 2019 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Kirchentag 2019's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Kirchentag 2019 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Kirchentag 2019 from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Kirchentag 2019 app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Kirchentag 2019s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Kirchentag 2019 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Kirchentag 2019.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Kirchentag 2019 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Kirchentag 2019" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Kirchentag 2019 app from your Android device
To delete Kirchentag 2019 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Kirchentag 2019.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Kirchentag 2019 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Kirchentag 2019 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Kirchentag 2019 Software Details
Mit der Kirchentags-App können Sie sich das Kirchentagsprogramm direkt auf Ihr Mobilgerät holen. Mit der App sind Sie immer auf dem aktuellen Stand, haben einen vollständigen Überblick über alle Veranstaltungen und navigieren dank einer einfachen Bedienung sicher über den Kirchentag. Durchsuchen Sie das Programm und entdecken Sie, welche Veranstaltungen gerade in Ihrer Nähe stattfinden. Wenn Sie sich mit Ihrem „Mein Kirchentag“-Konto auf kirchentag.de bereits ein eigenes Programm zusammengestellt haben, werden Ihre Favoriten automatisch in die App übernommen. Für ausgewählte Veranstaltun...