How To Delete Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps
Delete Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps from your Android phone
To delete Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Craft Almanac Pixel Block Maps Software Details
1. This catalog almanac includes a wide variety of adventure maps for MCPE: horror, and entertainment, puzzles, construction and creation, moon flying, horse riding, survival on an uninhabited island are just a small list of everything that awaits you in this catalog.
2. No matter what you prefer: ordinary entertainment, horror, parkour, jailbreaks, puzzles and logical challenges, construction and design, architecture of ancient castles, because in this catalog of maps you will find everything you want.
3. What is a collection? In general, this is the same as catalog, this is a few maps collected together on the basis of some criterion, they are often combined according to the similarity of the subject matter.