How to Delete Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection Completely
Learn how to delete your Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection account, your personal data and also delete the Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection from your Android phone
To delete Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Sherlock Holmes Complete Collection Software Details
1. Widely considered a British cultural icon, the character and stories have had a profound and lasting effect on mystery writing and popular culture as a whole, with the original tales as well as thousands written by authors other than Conan Doyle being adapted into stage and radio plays, television, films, video games, and other media for over one hundred years.
2. Referring to himself as a "consulting detective" in the stories, Holmes is known for his proficiency with observation, forensic science, and logical reasoning that borders on the fantastic, which he employs when investigating cases for a wide variety of clients, including Scotland Yard.
3. If you are a fan of Sherlock Holmes, you can find best detective stories of all time from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in this app.
4. Though not the first fictional detective, Sherlock Holmes is arguably the best known, with Guinness World Records listing him as the "most portrayed movie character" in history.
5. First appearing in print in 1887 (in A Study in Scarlet), the character's popularity became widespread with the first series of short stories in The Strand Magazine, beginning with "A Scandal in Bohemia" in 1891; additional tales appeared from then until 1927, eventually totalling four novels and 56 short stories.
6. Sherlock Holmes is a fictional private detective created by British author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
7. This application is collection of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle work of Sherlock Holmes in English that is easy to use with an attractive interface design.
8. Holmes's popularity and fame are such that many have believed him to be not a fictional character but a real individual; numerous literary and fan societies have been founded that pretend to operate on this principle.
9. Watson, who usually accompanies Holmes during his investigations and often shares quarters with him at the address of 221B Baker Street, London, where many of the stories begin.
10. Now no need of internet for reading these Sherlock Holmes Stories.