How To Delete Yummly Recipes & Shopping List Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Yummly Recipes & Shopping List account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Yummly Recipes & Shopping List app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Yummly Recipes & Shopping List completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Yummly Recipes & Shopping List
Delete Yummly Recipes & Shopping List Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Yummly Recipes & Shopping List. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Yummly Recipes & Shopping List via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Yummly Recipes Shopping List.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Yummly Recipes Shopping List of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Yummly Recipes & Shopping List's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Yummly Recipes & Shopping List on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Yummly Recipes & Shopping List from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Yummly Recipes & Shopping List app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Yummly Recipes & Shopping List from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Yummly Recipes & Shopping List icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Yummly Recipes & Shopping List.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Yummly Recipes & Shopping List app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Yummly Recipes & Shopping List" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Yummly Recipes & Shopping List from your Android phone
To delete Yummly Recipes & Shopping List from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Yummly Recipes & Shopping List.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Yummly Recipes & Shopping List app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Yummly Recipes & Shopping List app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Yummly Recipes & Shopping List Software Details
Yummly is your smart cooking sidekick, offering personalized guidance every step of the way. From recipe recommendations just for you, to handy tools and helpful videos, Yummly has everything you need to improve life in the kitchen. Experience what millions are enjoying on the web, free on your Android device. ★ 2 million + recipes from the best of the best 👨🍳👩🍳🥇 An endless supply of recipes to fuel your next cooking adventure from Yummly’s test kitchen and top sites like AllRecipes, Epicurious, Food52 to smaller food blogs and everything in between. Every week, thousands of new recipe...