How to Delete Phonto Completely
Learn how to delete your Phonto - Text on Photos account, your personal data and also delete the Phonto app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Phonto - Text on Photos completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Phonto Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Phonto - Text on Photos. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Phonto - Text on Photos via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Phonto.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Phonto of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Phonto's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Phonto - Text on Photos on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Phonto - Text on Photos from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Phonto app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Phonto - Text on Photos from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Phonto - Text on Photos icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Phonto - Text on Photos.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Phonto - Text on Photos app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Phonto - Text on Photos" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Phonto from your Android phone
To delete Phonto - Text on Photos from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Phonto - Text on Photos.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Phonto - Text on Photos app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Phonto - Text on Photos app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Phonto - Text on Photos Software Details
1. Open font file (***zip, ***ttf, ***.otf) in Phonto.
2. Phonto is a simple application that allows you to add text to pictures.
3. NOTE: Don’t forget to check out font license before installing.
4. Note: DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP if you expect Phonto for iOS.
5. Phonto for Android doesn't have all equivalent features to the Phonto for iOS.
6. Download font file from online.