How to Delete Designer Completely
Learn how to delete your Designer for Home Depot account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Designer Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Designer for Home Depot:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Designer account, contact Designer via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Designer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Designer on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Designer for Home Depot".
3. Delete Designer on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Designer for Home Depot" and Click "Uninstall".
Designer for Home Depot Product Details
Design and remodel your home in Augmented Reality using images from retailers like the Home Depot website! This app requires Google's AR Core to work. Please ensure you rotate your camera in a circular motion to detect planes and ensure good lighting. Some product information may not be available.