How to Delete Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary Completely
Learn how to delete your Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary account, your personal data and also delete the Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary from your Android phone
To delete Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Russian-Vietnamese Dictionary app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".