How To Delete xStation - Forex & CFD Trading Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your xStation - Forex & CFD Trading account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the xStation - Forex & CFD Trading app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with xStation - Forex & CFD Trading completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like xStation - Forex & CFD Trading
Delete xStation - Forex & CFD Trading Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by xStation - Forex & CFD Trading. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting xStation - Forex & CFD Trading via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with xStation .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify xStation of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete xStation - Forex & CFD Trading's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of xStation - Forex & CFD Trading on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete xStation - Forex & CFD Trading from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting xStation - Forex & CFD Trading app from an Iphone
If you want to delete xStation - Forex & CFD Trading from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the xStation - Forex & CFD Trading icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on xStation - Forex & CFD Trading.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the xStation - Forex & CFD Trading app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete xStation - Forex & CFD Trading" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete xStation - Forex & CFD Trading from your Android phone
To delete xStation - Forex & CFD Trading from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on xStation - Forex & CFD Trading.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the xStation - Forex & CFD Trading app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the xStation - Forex & CFD Trading app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
xStation - Forex & CFD Trading Software Details
Trade Forex, Indices, Shares, Commodities, Crypto and more CFDs with the highest rated broker*. xStation is an award-winning investment platform** Trade over 1500 CFD markets including: * Forex (e.g. EUR/USD, GBP/USD) * Indices (e.g. S&P 500, DAX 30, Dow Jones) * Commodities (e.g. Gold, Oil, Coffee, Copper) * Cryptocurrencies (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple) * Stocks (e.g. Facebook, Apple, Amazon) * ETFs Buy & Sell real Shares and ETFs With xStation you gain access to Share & ETF trading on major European and US stock exchanges. You can trade physical stocks like Apple, Microsoft...