How To Delete Xoom Money Transfer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Xoom Money Transfer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Xoom Money Transfer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Xoom Money Transfer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Xoom Money Transfer
Delete Xoom Money Transfer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Xoom Money Transfer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Xoom Money Transfer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Xoom Money Transfer.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Xoom Money Transfer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Xoom Money Transfer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Xoom Money Transfer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Xoom Money Transfer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Xoom Money Transfer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Xoom Money Transfer from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Xoom Money Transfer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Xoom Money Transfer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Xoom Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Xoom Money Transfer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Xoom Money Transfer from your Android phone
To delete Xoom Money Transfer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Xoom Money Transfer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Xoom Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Xoom Money Transfer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Xoom Money Transfer Software Details
1. Send money from your phone directly to banks, cash pick up locations, and even cash delivery services around the world.
2. Xoom is a fast and secure way to send money directly to banks and cash pick up locations abroad.
3. Want to send money to the same person again? After the first time, simply slide to resend in seconds – no need to fill in their recipient information all over again.
4. You want to send money to friends and family around the world, quickly and conveniently.
5. Never worry about the status of your transactions with text updates and access to real human customer support in multiple languages.
6. You can even reload phones and pay utility bills in other countries right from your mobile device.
7. Add minutes quickly to prepaid phones of your friends and family in other countries.