How To Delete Xodo PDF Reader & Editor Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Xodo PDF Reader & Editor account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Xodo PDF Reader & Editor app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Xodo PDF Reader & Editor completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
Delete Xodo PDF Reader & Editor Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Xodo PDF Reader & Editor. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Xodo PDF Reader & Editor via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Xodo PDF Reader Editor.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Xodo PDF Reader Editor of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Xodo PDF Reader & Editor's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Xodo PDF Reader & Editor on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Xodo PDF Reader & Editor app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Xodo PDF Reader & Editor icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Xodo PDF Reader & Editor.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Xodo PDF Reader & Editor app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Xodo PDF Reader & Editor" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from your Android phone
To delete Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Xodo PDF Reader & Editor.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Xodo PDF Reader & Editor app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Xodo PDF Reader & Editor app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor Software Details
1. Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We'd love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what's important to you.
2. With Xodo, you can read, annotate, sign, and share PDFs and fill in PDF forms, plus sync with Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.