How To Delete Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps
Delete Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Weather Underground .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Weather Underground of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps from your Android phone
To delete Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Weather Underground - Hyperlocal Weather Maps Software Details
1. - Most detailed local weather data: get updates with the best weather data including weather maps, local Doppler radar imagery, temperature updates, “Feels Like,” wind speed, wind directions, today’s rain accumulation, humidity, and pressure.
2. - The most interactive weather maps on mobile allow you to select from different precise weather overlays, personal weather stations, Nexrad radar, NOAA and satellite imagery, heat and temperature maps, and rain accumulation.
3. Discover about current conditions, get weather data from our Nexrad network, customizable weather alerts from NOAA and much more, thanks to our Nexrad hurricane and storm tracker and Doppler radar technology.
4. - Weather alerts and storm radar: get severe weather alerts for your position and trust our hurricane tracker and storm radar for severe weather news - you'll always be prepared for your microclimate, whether it's extreme rain or a surprise drought.
5. - Hyperlocal weather conditions: track current conditions from your local PWS, as well as hourly/daily forecasts up to 10 days in the future, which include chance of rain and precise weather news.
6. With weather data from over 250,000 personal weather stations and a proprietary forecast model, Weather Underground gives you the most precise weather forecast at a truly hyper-local level.
7. - Keep an eye out for extreme weather with our hurricane tracker and storm radar and always be prepared with severe weather alerts.
8. Get your hyperlocal weather forecast, with precise current conditions and hyper-local updates.
9. - Made to fill in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
10. - Other geographical data: discover more information and get news about your microclimate with our air quality index, UV index, sunrise & sunset times at your closest personal weather station.
11. - Sophisticated weather visualizations with hi-res satellite & cloud cover imagery from GOES-16, powered by data from NOAA.
12. Visualize precise weather radar imagery for your very own microclimate.
13. You can cancel your Weather Underground subscription anytime through your Google Play account settings, or it will automatically renew.
14. - Access Smart Forecasts: set your ideal weather conditions for your outdoor activities and we’ll tell you when to go.
15. - Over 250,000 PWSs report the most accurate local weather conditions.
16. So you get real time rain accumulation, a precise pollen forecast and temperature info reflecting your local current conditions.