How to Delete WordofAllah Completely
Learn how to delete your WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE account, your personal data and also delete the WordofAllah app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete WordofAllah Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with WordofAllah.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify WordofAllah of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting WordofAllah's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete WordofAllah app from your Iphone
If you want to delete WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete WordofAllah from your Android phone
To delete WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
WordofAllah: Qur'an & Daily Duas + Makkah LIVE Software Details
1. WordofAllah Quran App intelligently keeps track of your recently visited pages, so if you accidentally forget to bookmark, the WordofAllah app will help you to continue from where you left off your recitation.
2. We are striving to bring more formats & features into the app so our valued users can enjoy reading the Quran in one single app, instead of installing multiple apps.
3. WordofAllah Quran App has been designed with support for 15 lines to help our users in their path to Hifz.
4. WordofAllah Quran app is unique as it features multiple types of mushaf in a single app.
5. The latest addition of Urdu and English Quran translations enables users to read the Quran with understanding in different languages.
6. Depending on your preference, you can easily select the type of mushaf like ‘Mushaf Al Madina’ with Middle Eastern Quran font or ‘Nastaliq Quran’ with subcontinent (India/Pakistan) script Quran.
7. Using state of the art audiovisual technology, you can now listen to Quran and translation while also reading verse by verse text through our Quran Audio with text Streaming feature.
8. Our main idea and motive behind this ad-free Quran app is to benefit as many people from our Ummah as possible by making an easy-to-use, user-friendly interface app available right under your fingertips.
9. Users opting for Hifz often need a mushaf of 15 lines Quran Majeed.
10. WordofAllah Quran Kareem provides you multiple functionalities.
11. Enabling users to read Quran with understanding is one of our most important goals.
12. Quran Translations are also available from multiple authors.
13. An extremely important requirement while reading any book is the ability to be able to bookmark pages so you can continue from where you left.