How To Delete Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews
Delete Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Wongnai .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Wongnai of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews from your Android phone
To delete Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Wongnai: Restaurants & Reviews Software Details
Wongnai (wongnai.com) will help you to discover great restaurants, spas, beauty services, cooking recipes, hotels, and tourist attractions, which cover over 250,000 locations from all over Thailand such as Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chonburi, Pattaya, Ayutthaya, Korat, Khon Kaen, Hua Hin, Phuket and Hat Yai. Not only does Wongnai provide you with detailed information about restaurants, hotels, tourist attractions, spas, and salons. We also provide user-generated reviews and feedback from 3M Wongnai users. With more than 10 million reviews and photos, you'll never have to ask anyone about what to...