How To Delete FirePower 12 for RAD Studio Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your FirePower 12 for RAD Studio account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the FirePower 12 for RAD Studio app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with FirePower 12 for RAD Studio completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like FirePower 12 for RAD Studio
Delete FirePower 12 for RAD Studio Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FirePower 12 for RAD Studio. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FirePower 12 for RAD Studio via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FirePower 12 .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FirePower 12 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete FirePower 12 for RAD Studio's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FirePower 12 for RAD Studio on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FirePower 12 for RAD Studio from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting FirePower 12 for RAD Studio app from an Iphone
If you want to delete FirePower 12 for RAD Studio from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FirePower 12 for RAD Studio icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FirePower 12 for RAD Studio.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FirePower 12 for RAD Studio app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FirePower 12 for RAD Studio" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete FirePower 12 for RAD Studio from your Android phone
To delete FirePower 12 for RAD Studio from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FirePower 12 for RAD Studio.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FirePower 12 for RAD Studio app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FirePower 12 for RAD Studio app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FirePower 12 for RAD Studio Software Details
This FMX walk thru uses FirePower 12. This Delphi FireMonkey application shows a collection of walkthrus including two truly data-aware grids with embedded controls, multi-selection, clickable column headers, exporting, smooth scrolling, auto-generated recordviews, and more. This demo also includes use of FirePower's new sharing services, color combos, and activity dialogs. The app also uses the searching and filtering components of FirePower, as well as support for validating the integrity of your users's input. Components used in this app are similar to our InfoPower VCL components, but are...