How to Delete North Lane Completely
Learn how to delete your North Lane account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete North Lane Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by North Lane:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your North Lane account, contact North Lane via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify North Lane of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete North Lane on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete North Lane".
3. Delete North Lane on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "North Lane" and Click "Uninstall".
North Lane Product Details
The North Lane Mobile app (formerly Wirecard (US) Mobile app) lets you manage your North Lane prepaid card easily from your smartphone. The app provides you with important and useful functions such as: - Activate your card - Display your card balance - View your transaction history - Locate in-network ATMs The simple way to manage your prepaid card Download the North Lane Mobile app for free and get started in a few easy steps. You can also use fast fingerprint authentication instead of entering a password. The most important functions in detail Show Balance On the dashboard, you can view the current balance of your prepaid card in real-time. Transaction History View your transactions in detail and filter them according to date. ATM Locator Enter your location to view in-network ATMs near you.