How To Delete What The Forecast?!! Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your What The Forecast?!! account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the What The Forecast?!! app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with What The Forecast?!! completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like What The Forecast?!!
Delete What The Forecast?!! Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by What The Forecast?!!. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting What The Forecast?!! via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with What The Forecast .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify What The Forecast of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete What The Forecast?!!'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of What The Forecast?!! on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete What The Forecast?!! from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting What The Forecast?!! app from an Iphone
If you want to delete What The Forecast?!!s from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the What The Forecast?!! icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on What The Forecast?!!.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the What The Forecast?!! app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete What The Forecast?!!" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting What The Forecast?!! app from your Android device
To delete What The Forecast?!! from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on What The Forecast?!!.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the What The Forecast?!! app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the What The Forecast?!! app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
What The Forecast?!! Software Details
What The Forecast?!! Awards and Mentions: What The Forecast?!! won a 2018 People's Choice Webby Award in the category of Mobile Sites & Apps - Services & Utilities!! Thank you to everyone who voted and helped make that happen!! Listed in Google Play's "Best of 2017" as one of the top 5 new apps!! Welcome to What The Forecast?!! Finally, there is an accurate Android weather app that will explain, in real terms, how nasty it is outside. You will never again wonder if you should just go back to bed (which, of course, you should). Sometimes, it is better to just give up and try again t...