How To Delete wetter.com - Weather and Radar Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your wetter.com - Weather and Radar account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the wetter.com - Weather and Radar app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with wetter.com - Weather and Radar completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like wetter.com - Weather and Radar
Delete wetter.com - Weather and Radar Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by wetter.com - Weather and Radar. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting wetter.com - Weather and Radar via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with wetter com .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify wetter com of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete wetter.com - Weather and Radar's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of wetter.com - Weather and Radar on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete wetter.com - Weather and Radar from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting wetter.com - Weather and Radar app from an Iphone
If you want to delete wetter.com - Weather and Radars from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the wetter.com - Weather and Radar icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on wetter.com - Weather and Radar.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the wetter.com - Weather and Radar app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete wetter.com - Weather and Radar" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting wetter.com - Weather and Radar app from your Android device
To delete wetter.com - Weather and Radar from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on wetter.com - Weather and Radar.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the wetter.com - Weather and Radar app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the wetter.com - Weather and Radar app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
wetter.com - Weather and Radar Software Details
A weather station for your Android phone by wetter.com! This app provides you with - 7-day forecast - Current weather - Homescreen Widget (not possible if installed on SD card!!) - Powerful search + GPS positioning - Animated rain radar (Germany & Spain) and forecast - Weather warnings (Germany) - Editorial forecast (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) - Weather Videos - Live Weather Cameras General information: We have weather information for all over the world. But our home market is Germany. So the app is meant for german speaking countries and some of the information like the te...