How to Delete WalletHub Completely
Learn how to delete your WalletHub: Credit Score & More account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete WalletHub Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by WalletHub: Credit Score & More:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your WalletHub account, contact WalletHub via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify WalletHub of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete WalletHub on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete WalletHub: Credit Score & More".
3. Delete WalletHub on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "WalletHub: Credit Score & More" and Click "Uninstall".
WalletHub: Credit Score & More Product Details
WalletHub is the first app to offer 100% free credit scores and full credit reports that update on a daily basis. WalletHub also provides a personalized plan for saving money and improving your credit score. Download this award-winning app and reach top WalletFitness®. Sign up for a free WalletHub account to get: • Free credit scores, updated daily • A clear plan for improving your score • Free credit reports, updated daily • 24/7 credit monitoring to warn you of identity theft and fraud • Savings alerts so you can repay your debt faster and avoid overpaying on your credit cards and loans • Your custom-built debt payoff plan 2,000+ News Mentions, Including: • The Wall Street Journal • The New York Times • The Washington Post • CNBC • Yahoo Finance • MSN Money • Forbes Frequently Asked Questions: Q: Is WalletHub Really Free? A: Yes, it’s 100% free, and we’ll never even ask you for a credit card number. Q: Will Using WalletHub Hurt My Credit? A: Not at all. It’s only a “soft” inquiry when you check your latest credit report and score through WalletHub. So WalletHub may only help your credit as a result. Q: Why WalletHub? A: While there are a number of places to get a free credit score and free credit report (or at least a free trial) – from Credit Karma to Capital One’s Credit Wise – WalletHub's credit score app offer daily updates and a clear action plan. We’ll also give you personalized credit-improvement tips and help you maximize your savings as well as minimize your debt. Q: Does The WalletHub App Include All WalletHub Features? A: No, for the full WalletHub experience and accessibility features please use our website at https://wallethub.com Q: How Will WalletHub Save Me Money? A: Whether you have excellent credit or bad credit, WalletHub will automatically hunt for better deals so you’ll never get taken advantage of. And if your credit isn’t perfect, we’ll also help you improve it, enabling you to save thousands each year on your credit cards, mortgage, auto loan, student loan, car insurance and more. A strong credit rating will help indirectly with potential employers and landlords, too. Q: Can WalletHub Help Me Improve My Credit? A: WalletHub analyzes your latest credit score and report to identify your credit strengths and weaknesses. We then run a number of simulations to determine how different actions will impact your credit standing. Finally, we present you with a customized credit-improvement plan, along with a comprehensive credit scorecard. You can check it out on your account’s Credit Analysis page. As your credit score improves, WalletHub will also give you personalized tips about which credit cards offer the highest approval odds and the most savings. Q: How Does 24/7 Credit Monitoring Work? A: WalletHub’s free credit monitoring keeps a round-the-clock watch on your TransUnion credit report and will notify you whenever there is an important change. In addition to email alerts, you can also customize your WalletHub account to receive SMS alerts, which most credit monitoring services don’t provide. This will give you the chance to quickly confirm the accuracy of credit-report changes and, if necessary, start sorting out any problems before they really get out of hand.