How to Delete Telugu Surah Al Fatiha Completely
Learn how to delete your Telugu Surah Al Fatiha account, your personal data and also delete the Telugu Surah Al Fatiha app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Telugu Surah Al Fatiha completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Telugu Surah Al Fatiha Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Telugu Surah Al Fatiha. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Telugu Surah Al Fatiha via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Telugu Surah Al Fatiha.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Telugu Surah Al Fatiha of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Telugu Surah Al Fatiha's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Telugu Surah Al Fatiha on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Telugu Surah Al Fatiha from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Telugu Surah Al Fatiha app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Telugu Surah Al Fatiha from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Telugu Surah Al Fatiha icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Telugu Surah Al Fatiha.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Telugu Surah Al Fatiha app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Telugu Surah Al Fatiha" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Telugu Surah Al Fatiha from your Android phone
To delete Telugu Surah Al Fatiha from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Telugu Surah Al Fatiha.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Telugu Surah Al Fatiha app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Telugu Surah Al Fatiha app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Telugu Surah Al Fatiha Software Details
1. The primary literal meaning of the expression "al-Fātiḥah" is "The Opening," which could refer to this Surah being "the opening of the Book" (Fātiḥat al-kitāb), to its being the first Surah recited in each cycle (rakʿah) of prayer, or to the manner in which it serves as an opening for many functions in everyday Islamic life.
2. It in itself is a prayer at the very beginning of the Quran, which acts as a preface of the Quran and implies that the book is for a person who is a seeker of truth—a reader who is asking a deity who is the only one worthy of all praise (and is the creator, owner, sustainer of the worlds etc.) to guide him to a straight path.
3. Thus Al-Fatihah indirectly teaches that the best thing for a man is to pray for guidance to the straight path, to study the Quran with the mental attitude of a seeker- after-truth and to recognize the fact that the Lord of the Universe is the source of all knowledge.
4. From this theme, it becomes clear that the real relation between Al-Fatihah and the Quran is not that of an introduction to a book but that of a prayer and its answer.
5. He should, therefore, begin the study of the Quran with a prayer to him for guidance.
6. Al-Fatihah is the prayer from the servant and the Quran is the answer from the Master to his prayer.