How to Delete My Verisure Completely
Learn how to delete your My Verisure account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete My Verisure Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by My Verisure:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your My Verisure account, contact My Verisure via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify My Verisure of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete My Verisure on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete My Verisure".
3. Delete My Verisure on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "My Verisure" and Click "Uninstall".
My Verisure Product Details
YOUR SECURITY - WHEREVER YOU ARE The My Verisure application allows you to take full control of your security, to activate or deactivate your intruder alarm from anywhere in the world. Application features: - Check the status of your alarm. - Arm or disarm your alarm remotely. - Check who enters and leaves your home or business and at what time. - Take photos remotely to check on your property from your mobile or tablet. - Check your live video surveillance. - Download your invoices. - Modify your keywords, users, action plans… And much more! All these functions are available in our Verisure Alarms. The available functionalities may vary according to the Alarm model. Notes: - In order to use this application, you must be a Verisure customer and have a username and password. - If you do not remember your username and/or password, you can retrieve them through the customer website (https://www.verisure.co.uk/alarms/customer-area.html) or by calling our Customer Service telephone number 0333 200 9000 (Monday-Friday, 8am-9pm) - If you are not yet a client of Verisure UK and you want more information, you can contact us via our website or call us on 020 3885 3299 (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm)