How To Delete Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin
Delete Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Uphold .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Uphold of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin from your Android phone
To delete Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Uphold: buy and sell Bitcoin Software Details
We make it easy to buy Bitcoin, sell Bitcoin and ‘send’ any other major crypto or national currency. Choose between 30 cryptos, 27 traditional currencies and four precious metals We’ve introduced commission-free trading to make cryptocurrency more affordable. Our digital money app now features ‘Anything-to-Anything’ trading that means you can convert directly from any asset into any other - BTC to XRP, for example - in one step. On other platforms, this would involve two separate trades and fees. • 0% Trading commissions, credit/debit card fees, withdrawal fees • 27 National currencies...