How To Delete Blind Me - Dating App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Blind Me - Dating App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Blind Me - Dating App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Blind Me - Dating App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Blind Me - Dating App
Delete Blind Me - Dating App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Blind Me - Dating App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Blind Me - Dating App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Blind Me .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Blind Me of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Blind Me - Dating App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Blind Me - Dating App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Blind Me - Dating App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Blind Me - Dating App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Blind Me - Dating App from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Blind Me - Dating App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Blind Me - Dating App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Blind Me - Dating App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Blind Me - Dating App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Blind Me - Dating App from your Android phone
To delete Blind Me - Dating App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Blind Me - Dating App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Blind Me - Dating App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Blind Me - Dating App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Blind Me - Dating App Software Details
The physical connection is one of the first criteria used by most dating applications, and yet many singles have been unable to establish that vital link. But if a connection with someone could go beyond the physical, what would we do? It is this question which is at the base of Blind Me, the first blind-dating app. We wanted to shake up the traditions of dating 2.0 by proposing a new approach: Your photos are automatically blurred when you sign up, and the more you talk, the more they are revealed. How does it work? When you are interested in a profile, after reading the desc...