How to Delete Emergency Central Completely
Learn how to delete your Emergency Central account, your personal data and also delete the Emergency Central app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Emergency Central completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Emergency Central Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Emergency Central. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Emergency Central via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Emergency Central.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Emergency Central of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Emergency Central's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Emergency Central on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Emergency Central from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Emergency Central app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Emergency Central from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Emergency Central icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Emergency Central.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Emergency Central app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Emergency Central" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Emergency Central from your Android phone
To delete Emergency Central from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Emergency Central.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Emergency Central app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Emergency Central app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Emergency Central Software Details
1. Identify possible diagnoses based on presenting symptoms, review details of specific conditions, determine the ideal diagnostic test sequence, and easily link to the drug guide for dosing information.
2. Emergency Central is built on the award-winning Unbound™ Platform, which features an intuitive interface, superior navigation tools, and a clean design built into every reference.
3. Davis’s Drug Guide includes regular updates for FDA-approved medications; details of IV administration, dilution, and concentration; high-alert notices; patient safety information; and interactions.
4. Pocket Guide to Diagnostics Tests provides quick-access, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of common diagnostic tests with more than 450 laboratory, imaging, and microbiology tests.
5. Emergency Central is an integrated web and mobile service built specifically for emergency medicine professionals.
6. Disease, diagnosis, and step-by-step treatment resources are integrated using Unbound Medicine’s Cross Links, allowing you to find answers in resources immediately.
7. 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult puts over 600 medical conditions encountered in emergency situations at your fingertips.
8. If you are a new user and are interested in learning more about Emergency Central, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
9. You can also link to the fully integrated Unbound MEDLINE service, where you can find related articles and view full-text articles provided by the journal publisher.
10. This best-selling drug reference provides detailed information on over 5,000 brand name and generic drugs.
11. •The latest Emergency Central content will be downloaded to your device over your wireless connection.
12. Each entry is formatted in a proven, rapid-access format so you can quickly search medical conditions, confirm a diagnosis, and begin treatment.