How to Delete MARO Connect Completely
Learn how to delete your MARO Connect account, your personal data and also delete the MARO Connect app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with MARO Connect completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete MARO Connect Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by MARO Connect. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting MARO Connect via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with MARO Connect.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify MARO Connect of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting MARO Connect's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of MARO Connect on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete MARO Connect from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete MARO Connect app from your Iphone
If you want to delete MARO Connect from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the MARO Connect icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on MARO Connect.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the MARO Connect app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete MARO Connect" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete MARO Connect from your Android phone
To delete MARO Connect from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on MARO Connect.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the MARO Connect app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the MARO Connect app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
MARO Connect Software Details
1. With your device's security features and advanced hardware encryption, the TTC Connect helps ensure your TTC is secure.
2. If you lose your device, you can use the mnemonic words or private key to restore your TTC Connect account on your new device.
3. Easy to use - Users can create and start using the TTC Connect in minutes.
4. TTC, as an incentive coin in the TTC Protocol, allowing users to earn by contributing their own social behavior.
5. Safe and reliable - Protect your TTC transactions with the TTC Connect.
6. Fast transfer - transactions based on the TTC blockchain enable fast transfers and farewell waiting.