How To Delete Weather App Pro Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Weather App Pro account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Weather App Pro app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Weather App Pro completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Weather App Pro Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Weather App Pro. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Weather App Pro via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Weather App Pro.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Weather App Pro of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Weather App Pro's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Weather App Pro on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Weather App Pro from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Weather App Pro app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Weather App Pro from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Weather App Pro icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Weather App Pro.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Weather App Pro app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Weather App Pro" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Weather App Pro from your Android phone
To delete Weather App Pro from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Weather App Pro.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Weather App Pro app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Weather App Pro app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Weather App Pro Software Details
1. 6) Weather widgets: See weather forecast on the home screen, we have a lot of weather widget with different widget size, option so set background with solid color or transparent, option to show/hide location name in widget, open alarm clock, calendar from the widget.
2. This is great weather app for you with the main features are weather forecast (real-time, hourly, daily, 7 days), weather radar & weather widget.
3. Like hourly weather forecast, we have all as hourly weather information but forecast for next 7 days.