How to Delete Titan Completely
Learn how to delete your Titan: Managed Investing account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Titan Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Titan: Managed Investing:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Titan account, contact Titan via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Titan of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Titan on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Titan: Managed Investing".
3. Delete Titan on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Titan: Managed Investing" and Click "Uninstall".
Titan: Managed Investing Product Details
Titan works with you to invest your money across stocks, real estate, credit, and venture capital - all in one simple app. You’ll receive a personalized portfolio recommendation, consistent and digestible updates, and access to an entire investor relations team. Tell us your goals, Titan handles the rest. Invest with iconic investment partners - We make it our job to find exceptional investment partners, and work with them to make their funds available to you. - Titan lowers barriers to access premier fund managers to invest your money for you. Lower minimums and no accreditation requirements. Help diversify your portfolio with stocks, venture capital, real estate, credit, and more. - You can now build a balanced portfolio with asset classes previously out of reach to the everyday investor – ranging from ones targeting cash flow to long term appreciation. - Potentially reduce risk by spreading your investments across multiple asset classes that can lack correlation to one another. Don’t worry, we’ll show you how. - Looking for index investing? Titan's Automated Stocks and Bonds strategies are a collection of ETFs that track bond and equity markets with diversified exposure. Receive a personalized investing recommendation with the Titan Reco Engine™ - We’ll ask you about your investing goals, financial situation, and comfort with risk to produce a recommendation that’s suitable for you today with a focus on your time horizon. - Take our team’s diversification recommendations across asset classes OR invest in funds/portfolios on an a la carte basis. Stay informed about your money and the world of money - Track performance 24/7 in the mobile app or on our web portal. - Receive daily, weekly, and monthly updates on only the things that matter to you and the world of money. - Explore our content franchises by reading, listening, or watching updates produced by your investment team. Easy to get started - Download the free mobile app or get started at titan.com. - Low minimums, no direct performance fees, and no accreditation requirements. - Set up takes minutes: Choose how much to invest, pick a portfolio or take our diversification recommendation, sit back, and we do the rest. - $500 to get started. Disclosures Titan Global Capital Management USA LLC ("Titan") is a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered investment adviser and subsidiary of Titan Global Capital Management, Inc. Certain Registered Investment Company (“RIC”) products are offered by third-party fund families and investment companies on Titan’s platform as one of many potential investment options available to Titan’s clients, that may or may not be recommended based on an individual client’s investment objectives and risk tolerance. Before investing in RIC products you should consult the specific supplemental information available for each product on www.titan.com. Information regarding third-party RIC products has been prepared exclusively by the relevant third-party RIC product provider, and not Titan, and thus Titan cannot guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the material. All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Keep in mind that while diversification may help spread risk, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing. The price of a given security may increase or decrease based on market conditions and customers may lose money, including their original investment and principal. Please visit www.titan.com/disclosures for important additional disclosures.