How To Delete TickPick - No Fee Tickets Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TickPick - No Fee Tickets account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TickPick - No Fee Tickets app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TickPick - No Fee Tickets completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like TickPick - No Fee Tickets
Delete TickPick - No Fee Tickets Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TickPick - No Fee Tickets. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TickPick - No Fee Tickets via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TickPick .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TickPick of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TickPick - No Fee Tickets's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TickPick - No Fee Tickets on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TickPick - No Fee Tickets from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TickPick - No Fee Tickets app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TickPick - No Fee Ticketss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TickPick - No Fee Tickets icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TickPick - No Fee Tickets.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TickPick - No Fee Tickets app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TickPick - No Fee Tickets" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting TickPick - No Fee Tickets app from your Android device
To delete TickPick - No Fee Tickets from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TickPick - No Fee Tickets.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TickPick - No Fee Tickets app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TickPick - No Fee Tickets app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TickPick - No Fee Tickets Software Details
The fastest, cheapest and easiest app to purchase tickets to all of your favorite events (sports, concerts & theater). With No Service Fees and a unique Score Report (to help you find the best deals) buying great tickets at great prices has never been this easy. 100% guaranteed ticket marketplace. Resellers may list tickets above or below face value. --FEATURES— 1. Discovery – Find last minute events and deals in your area – or search any team, artist, event or venue to see schedules and available tickets. 2. Sorting - Overwhelmed by too many ticket options? Filter by price, quantity...