How to Delete theAsianparent Completely
Learn how to delete your theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby account, your personal data and also delete the theAsianparent app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete theAsianparent Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with theAsianparent.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify theAsianparent of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting theAsianparent's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete theAsianparent app from your Iphone
If you want to delete theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete theAsianparent from your Android phone
To delete theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
theAsianparent: Pregnancy+Baby Software Details
1. A wealth of information about parenting, pregnancy, and baby development is now at your fingertips.
2. A pregnancy and baby trackers intelligently follows your child's amazing journey and provides support every step of the way.
3. Articles on theAsianparent deliver expert advice on your most urgent questions from pregnancy to child development.
4. - Keep tabs on baby's development from pregnancy until your child is 7 years old.
5. theAsianparent believes that everyone deserves a positive journey from pregnancy to birth to every year of parenting.
6. From baby names to health and food guides, our supportive community is a wish-come-true for parents-to-be.
7. - Find baby guides and articles about each month of your baby's development.
8. - Be a part of our parenting community together with child health professionals and experienced parents.
9. With a single touch, find credible advice from our experienced community, and rich articles from experts.
10. Find a treasure trove of information for parents: nutrition advice, activities, and in-depth guides that cover your every concern.
11. - Ensure a healthy, happy pregnancy journey with our pregnancy tracker.
12. Stay informed about your baby's milestones and nutritional needs, as well as red flags.
13. - Read parenting articles full of useful tips, written with up-to-date research on popular topics.
14. Download theAsianparent app today and be a part of the largest community of Asian parents in the world.
15. Empower a happy and healthy pregnancy with our pregnancy tracker.
16. - Learn about what food is safe to eat during pregnancy, confinement and when you're breastfeeding.
17. Discover a vibrant community for parents and pregnant women.
18. Moms and dads should have access to the latest science, and the collective wisdom of millions of parents who share the experience of parenthood.
Reported Deleting Issues
Please delete my the asian parent account
— by Marjorie casor lumagui on Nov 13 2021