How to Delete TickerChart Live Completely
Learn how to delete your TickerChart Live account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete TickerChart Live Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TickerChart Live:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your TickerChart Live account, contact TickerChart Live via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify TickerChart Live of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete TickerChart Live on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete TickerChart Live".
3. Delete TickerChart Live on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "TickerChart Live" and Click "Uninstall".
TickerChart Live Product Details
TickerChart Live is an application for watching real-time information of Middle East Stock Markets. It is a simple to use app that provides ultra low latency data. Key Features: - Fast and simple market watch. - Market liquidity and money flow. - Real-time charts. - Technical Analysis tools. - Market Depth. - Market Scope (special tool). - Market Movers. - Market Big Trades. - Market Announcements. The application currently supports Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar and Kuwait Stock Markets.