How to Delete UIUX Completely
Learn how to delete your UIUX - Android Material Design account, your personal data and also delete the UIUX app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with UIUX - Android Material Design completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete UIUX Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by UIUX - Android Material Design. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting UIUX - Android Material Design via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with UIUX.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify UIUX of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting UIUX's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of UIUX - Android Material Design on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete UIUX - Android Material Design from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete UIUX app from your Iphone
If you want to delete UIUX - Android Material Design from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the UIUX - Android Material Design icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on UIUX - Android Material Design.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the UIUX - Android Material Design app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete UIUX - Android Material Design" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete UIUX from your Android phone
To delete UIUX - Android Material Design from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on UIUX - Android Material Design.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the UIUX - Android Material Design app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the UIUX - Android Material Design app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
UIUX - Android Material Design Software Details
1. We give you a great android material design experience right on your screen.
2. This app brings you the android material design Ui Components ready to use in your app.
3. The code is written in the modern style and is very easy to customizable .
4. There are 60+ different ui components styles which will give your app a decent look.
5. You can pick some parts of the app or whole screen to use in your app.