How To Delete TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts
Delete TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TextMe Up Free Calling Texts.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TextMe Up Free Calling Texts of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TextMe Up Free Calling & Textss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts app from your Android device
To delete TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Software Details
Call and Text from your NEW free phone number (real phone calls & SMS) Free Texting to US & Canada numbers and Free Calling – without using any plan minutes Change your number & Add another number & Switch between multiple numbers ONE ACCOUNT & MULTIPLE NUMBERS Use your phone like your email with TextMe Up’s smart numbers. Add as many numbers as you like and switch between them seamlessly, keeping the different parts of your life together in one account. FREE TEXTING AND CALLING ● Enjoy free texting (real SMS) to any number in the United States, Canada, and 40 countries. ● Make...