How to Delete Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy Completely
Learn how to delete your Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy account, your personal data and also delete the Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy from your Android phone
To delete Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Teladoc | Telehealth & Therapy Software Details
1. Talk to a doctor – Within minutes, a state-licensed doctor reviews your medical history and contacts you via phone or video.
2. Teladoc consults have no time limit; you can speak to the doctor for as long as you’d like.
3. Teladoc® connects you with a board-certified doctor 24/7/365 through the convenience of phone or video consults.
4. Request a consult – Open the Teladoc App and request a consult, provide medical history and pay for the consult.
5. Pick up prescription – The doctor discusses the issue with you, answers questions and recommends next steps.
6. Within minutes, a doctor will contact you ready to listen and resolve your issue.
7. If medically necessary, a prescription can be submitted to a local pharmacy of your choice.
8. Teladoc is a service provided to you as a benefit through your employer, health insurance, or other organization.
9. If medically necessary a prescription will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
10. Your Teladoc account is also available online at Teladoc.com or toll-free at 1-800-Teladoc.
Reported Deleting Issues
I want to delete my account because I’m never going to use it , so I don’t want my personal information there
— by Frisly on Oct 18 2022
Hello, please delete my account data. Thank you in advance.
— by Michelle on Jun 01 2022
Delete teledoc account as i signed up for it prior to getting my jobs work id
— by Elizabeth Conway on Jul 10 2021