How to Delete Piano Tiles Completely
Learn how to delete your Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 account, your personal data and also delete the Piano Tiles app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Piano Tiles Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Piano Tiles.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Piano Tiles of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Piano Tiles's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Piano Tiles app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Piano Tiles from your Android phone
To delete Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Piano Tiles: Offline BTS KPOP 2019 Software Details
1. Do you think you have the fastest fingers ever? then hit download and install piano tiles game for free and test your hand speed limit! Breath-taking rhythm that will challenge you.
2. The Piano Tiles game is a popular thrill-seeking and challenging free music mobile game, Piano Tiles is a very simple offline tiles game.
3. The perfect PIANO TILES, new piano tiles combine rhythm and music - Feel the music as you tap.
4. Unlike the real piano where you play all keys/tiles, with this new piano tiles, you only play the blue piano tiles avoiding the white piano tiles.