How To Delete Tecarta Bible Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Tecarta Bible account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Tecarta Bible app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Tecarta Bible completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Tecarta Bible Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Tecarta Bible. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Tecarta Bible via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Tecarta Bible.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Tecarta Bible of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Tecarta Bible's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Tecarta Bible on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Tecarta Bible from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Tecarta Bible app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Tecarta Bible from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Tecarta Bible icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Tecarta Bible.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Tecarta Bible app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Tecarta Bible" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Tecarta Bible from your Android phone
To delete Tecarta Bible from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Tecarta Bible.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Tecarta Bible app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Tecarta Bible app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Tecarta Bible Software Details
Join the millions of users who love Tecarta Bible, the world’s best Study Bible app! It has never been easier to grow in your understanding of God’s Word. Begin your Tecarta Bible experience with your choice of over 30 Bible Translations. Choose your favorite or compare multiple translations to gain a fuller understanding of the Bible. Want to go deeper? Add on to your library your choice of Study Bibles, Commentaries, and Devotionals, all of which include free 7 day trials! Designed and built by developers in Palo Alto who love the Bible, Tecarta Bible is simple, speedy and fun to use - t...