How To Delete Unseen - No Last Seen Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Unseen - No Last Seen account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Unseen - No Last Seen app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Unseen - No Last Seen completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Unseen - No Last Seen
Delete Unseen - No Last Seen Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Unseen - No Last Seen. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Unseen - No Last Seen via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Unseen .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Unseen of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Unseen - No Last Seen's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Unseen - No Last Seen on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Unseen - No Last Seen from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Unseen - No Last Seen app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Unseen - No Last Seens from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Unseen - No Last Seen icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Unseen - No Last Seen.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Unseen - No Last Seen app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Unseen - No Last Seen" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Unseen - No Last Seen app from your Android device
To delete Unseen - No Last Seen from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Unseen - No Last Seen.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Unseen - No Last Seen app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Unseen - No Last Seen app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Unseen - No Last Seen Software Details
With Unseen, your contacts won’t know that your are reading their messages. Want to read but don’t want to reply? It’s time to recover back your privacy on social networks and chat apps. You have now the freedom to read your friends’ messages incognito, without leaving any seen notices or blue check marks, and it works with most popular Chat Apps such as Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Line, VK… and many more! This last seen hider is very easy to use: when you receive a message from one of the supported Chat Apps, it will also be displayed in Unseen. There, you can read it whenever you wa...