How To Delete PlayerPro DSP pack Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your PlayerPro DSP pack account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the PlayerPro DSP pack app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with PlayerPro DSP pack completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like PlayerPro DSP pack
Delete PlayerPro DSP pack Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PlayerPro DSP pack. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting PlayerPro DSP pack via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with PlayerPro DSP pack.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify PlayerPro DSP pack of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete PlayerPro DSP pack's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of PlayerPro DSP pack on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete PlayerPro DSP pack from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting PlayerPro DSP pack app from an Iphone
If you want to delete PlayerPro DSP pack from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the PlayerPro DSP pack icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on PlayerPro DSP pack.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the PlayerPro DSP pack app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete PlayerPro DSP pack" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete PlayerPro DSP pack from your Android phone
To delete PlayerPro DSP pack from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on PlayerPro DSP pack.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the PlayerPro DSP pack app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the PlayerPro DSP pack app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
PlayerPro DSP pack Software Details
PlayerPro DSPPack is a free digital sound processing plugin for PlayerPro. PlayerPro is an advanced music and video player for Android devices. PlayerPro DSPPack provides an incomparable sound experience thanks to a 32/64-bit audio rendering engine that allows playback in high resolution format. Audiophiles have their own preferences as to how they enjoy sound. The DSPPack offers them a 10 band graphic equalizer, alongside booming bass and virtualizer effects and many customization options: gapless playback, cross fade, replay gain, audio limiting, audio balance etc. PlayerPro DSPack sup...