How To Delete TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes
Delete TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with TaxSlayer .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify TaxSlayer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes app from an Iphone
If you want to delete TaxSlayer - File Your Taxess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes app from your Android device
To delete TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
TaxSlayer - File Your Taxes Software Details
Prepare, print, and e-file your 2019 taxes TaxSlayer takes the stress out of tax filing, with step-by-step instructions and a 100% accuracy guarantee. Easily prepare your federal and state tax return using your smartphone or any device. Choose the tax filing option that’s right for you. Unlimited phone and email support are always included. • File from any device - Mark taxes off your to-do list anytime, from anywhere. File your return on the go with your phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop. • Prior year compare - Before you file, we check and provide year over year comparisons to ensure yo...