How To Delete Come Follow Me Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Come Follow Me account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Come Follow Me app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Come Follow Me completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Come Follow Me Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Come Follow Me. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Come Follow Me via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Come Follow Me.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Come Follow Me of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Come Follow Me's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Come Follow Me on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Come Follow Me from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Come Follow Me app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Come Follow Me from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Come Follow Me icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Come Follow Me.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Come Follow Me app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Come Follow Me" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Come Follow Me from your Android phone
To delete Come Follow Me from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Come Follow Me.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Come Follow Me app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Come Follow Me app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Come Follow Me Software Details
The Come Follow Me App is an updated and improved version of what was originally "TalkMor: LDS Daily Devotionals".The app is meant to help supplement the “Come Follow Me” curriculum produced by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and to enhance church members’ scripture study more broadly. The goal of the CFM App is to help families have meaningful gospel discussions every day. We seek to accomplish this by the following principles: 1) Keep it simple and short: Each day’s content centers around a short set of scriptures and a related quote that can be read in a few minutes. You...