How to Delete STAR Bank Completely
Learn how to delete your STAR Bank Mobile account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete STAR Bank Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by STAR Bank Mobile:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your STAR Bank account, contact STAR Bank via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify STAR Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
2. How to Delete STAR Bank on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete STAR Bank Mobile".
3. Delete STAR Bank on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "STAR Bank Mobile" and Click "Uninstall".
STAR Bank Mobile Product Details
STAR Bank’s mobile app places your finances at your fingertips. Check your account balances, transfer funds between accounts, deposit checks, pay bills and find the nearest STAR location. Plus, business clients can access treasury management features including payroll, ACH and wire transactions. STAR Bank mobile is available to all STAR Bank customers who are enrolled in Online Banking. If not enrolled, visit starfinancial.com.