How to Delete Roller Cube Splat Completely
Learn how to delete your Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game account, your personal data and also delete the Roller Cube Splat app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Roller Cube Splat Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Roller Cube Splat.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Roller Cube Splat of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Roller Cube Splat's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Roller Cube Splat app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Roller Cube Splat from your Android phone
To delete Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Roller Cube Splat :Paint Game Software Details
1. Swipe up, down, left, right, all around to fill up the unpainted maze with a cubic rolling tool painting through the unfilled mazes splashing the beautiful paints.
2. Fill up each maze by rolling square with bright paint.