How To Delete Notepad Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Notepad account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Notepad app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Notepad completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Notepad Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Notepad. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Notepad via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Notepad.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Notepad of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Notepad's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Notepad on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Notepad from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Notepad app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Notepads from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Notepad icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Notepad.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Notepad app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Notepad" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Notepad app from your Android device
To delete Notepad from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Notepad.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Notepad app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Notepad app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Notepad Software Details
Notepad - Notes Adler Notes is free, full-featured and easy to use notepad app for Android. You can use it as a digital notebook or diary. Our app is also perfect for recording lectures, business meetings and interviews. It saves your inspirations, holiday plans, shopping lists or anything you want to organize or remember! Colors and tags help you to organize and classify everything. You can work everywhere, stay productive and get reminders at the right time. More features and details • Basic note has a text field where you can write notes of any length • Notes can have many add...