How to Delete Beauty Button Completely
Learn how to delete your Beauty Button account, your personal data and also delete the Beauty Button app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Beauty Button completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Beauty Button Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Beauty Button. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Beauty Button via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Beauty Button.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Beauty Button of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Beauty Button's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Beauty Button on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Beauty Button from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Beauty Button app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Beauty Button from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Beauty Button icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Beauty Button.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Beauty Button app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Beauty Button" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Beauty Button from your Android phone
To delete Beauty Button from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Beauty Button.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Beauty Button app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Beauty Button app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Beauty Button Software Details
1. This algorithm takes all your information (unique skin type, age, skin concerns, etc.) and serves up a skincare regimen just for you.
2. Get the skin you’ve always wanted with easy-to-follow beauty routines tailor-made just for you.
3. Products are recommended for your skin type, problems, age and even the weather.
4. Within a few weeks of following a skin care ritual, you will start to notice your skin improve.
5. To really change your skin, you need a solution that’s meant just for you.
6. We’ve done all the hard work, so you can focus on improving your skin.
7. Because your skin is different, the solutions cannot be the same as everyone else.
8. Beauty Button has a clever proprietary algorithm that took years to build.