How To Delete Rec. (Screen Recorder) Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Rec. (Screen Recorder) account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Rec. (Screen Recorder) app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Rec. (Screen Recorder) completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Rec. (Screen Recorder)
Delete Rec. (Screen Recorder) Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rec. (Screen Recorder). They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Rec. (Screen Recorder) via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Rec Screen Recorder .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Rec Screen Recorder of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Rec. (Screen Recorder)'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Rec. (Screen Recorder) on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Rec. (Screen Recorder) from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Rec. (Screen Recorder) app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Rec. (Screen Recorder) from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Rec. (Screen Recorder) icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Rec. (Screen Recorder).
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Rec. (Screen Recorder) app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Rec. (Screen Recorder)" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Rec. (Screen Recorder) from your Android phone
To delete Rec. (Screen Recorder) from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Rec. (Screen Recorder).
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Rec. (Screen Recorder) app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Rec. (Screen Recorder) app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Rec. (Screen Recorder) Software Details
*** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 only) *** If your device is running Android 4.4, Rec. requires your device to be rooted in order to do its magic. Rec. will work seamlessly, without root, on Android 5.0+ however. Please read the FAQs below for more important information. Rec. is a beautiful screen recording app, providing untethered, flexible and fully configurable screen recording capabilities for your Android device; neatly packaged into an intuitive user interface. Rec. (Pro) highlights include: ▪ No need to be tied to your computer while recording. ▪ Longer screen recording,...